It’s that time of year again! The West Suburban Irish are hosting their annual St. Patrick’s Day Naperville Parade on Saturday, March 11, 2017. Below is the info for the parade and our post-parade luncheon.
- Please arrive at Naperville North HS between 9:00 and 9:30am
- Parking is VERY limited; please consider carpools or dropoffs
- The Knights of Columbus lineup number is: 51
- Parade vehicles should enter off of the Mill Street entrance, heading south from Ogden Avenue. (Max Height is 12′)
- Parade start time is: 10:00am
- Immediately following the parade
- Takes place at Council #1369 Hall, 615 E. Ogden Avenue
- Corned beef, hot dogs, salad, chips, Irish soda bread, beverages, Irish beer, Tellamore Dew, Jameson & dessert to be served
- This is a FAMILY EVENT! Bring the kinfolk!
Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus #1369
Saturday, March 11th
6:30am – 11:30am
Located in Zuker Hall at SP&P, Lower Level of the Junior High Building, 201 East Franklin, Naperville
Click HERE to schedule
or call Michael Van Bree at (812) 989-5460
or email email@example.com
*WALK-INS ARE WELCOME AFTER 9AM.*
Photo ID is required.
*A pancake and sausage breakfast will be served to all donors!*
*If you cannot make the drive, visit a Heartland Blood Center and mention sponsor code #100918.*
EVERY DONOR WILL SAVE UP TO 3 LIVES IN OUR COMMUNITY!
The Naperville Knights of Columbus council #1369 are once again sponsoring the Saints Peter and Paul Fish Fry! I am hoping you will be able to volunteer for a night or two, or even more, to help make this very public event for the Knights a great success! We need all kinds of volunteers, we need Milkers, Squeezers, Breaders, Fryers, Security, Hostesses, Cashiers, Order Fillers, Beverage ticket sales, Bartenders and of course the all important Clean Up. Spouses are needed as well. It would be great to see you and work with you at the Fish Fry!
We also need everyones help to market these events to your friends, family, neighbors and the entire Community. A copy of the marketing flyer is below. Please add it to your social media and spread the word.
Your willingness to help is needed and deeply appreciated. These evenings are a success because of the volunteers.
If you have any questions with sign up please feel free to call.
Brother Knight and Fish Fry Chairman
At the December 2016 Business meeting a motion was made by Grand Knight John Moravecek, seconded and discussion held to recommend for approval by the State Deputy and Knights of Columbus Supreme Board of Directors to change our council name
“Naperville Council #1369”
“Saints Peter & Paul Naperville Council #1369”
The purpose of the name change to more closely align and identify our council with our home parish of Sts. Pater and Paul in Naperville, IL. It is believed the proposed change will have a positive effect on membership recruitment from the parish, further enhance the great reputation of this council, while honoring the past. This change is not a parting from the past. We are keeping our same council # and we will always be the Naperville Council #1369. We will retain our website www.napervillekofc.org and our email firstname.lastname@example.org . Now the parish and the community will clearly know our affiliation with our home parish of Sts. Peter and Paul.
Our Grand Knight has discussed this proposed name change with Father Milota and he has blessed off on the proposed change. Pursuant to our Council’s and Order’s Bylaws, a council vote will be held to approve the name change at our monthly business meeting 7:00pm February 7, 2017, 615 E. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60563. Please plan on attending this meeting.
Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Grand Knight John Moravecek at (630) 253-0985 or email@example.com.
A time to relax and reflect with fellow Knights and family members.
Saturday, December 10, 2016
SSPP Ministry Center Hall
$25 per person includes:
This years event is being co-hosted by Naperville KofC Councils: #1369 from Sts Peter & Paul, 14171 St. Raphael, & 16011 St. Margaret Mary. With the three councils together this year, spots will be limited. So purchase your tickets soon.
- Our hot Dinner this year will be catered by 2 Chef Catering
- The theme of the party will be “Around the World” A Taste of America, Italy, and Mexico.
- Dinner menu: Holiday Tossed Salad with Dressing, Steak Fajitas, Chicken Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Chicken Florentine with a Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce, Scallop Potatoes, Spiral Ham, Roasted Vegetable Blend, Dinner Rolls, Assorted Deserts.
- Numerous door prizes/raffles for items such as gift baskets, turkeys, and hams.
- Live music will be provided by Bill Froula. A designated dance area will be provided.
- All adults and their guests are welcome!
- The dinner cost is $25 per person (soft drinks, beer, and wine included).
- Raffle Tickets can be purchased at: 3 tickets for $5 or 15 tickets for $20.
Check out who’s coming and signup here:
Dinner Tickets must be purchased in advance.
You can buy raffle tickets in advance along with your dinner tickets
(raffle tickets pre-purchased will be delivered to you at the event)
You can also purchase additional raffle tickets at the event.
Payment can be made by credit card here:
Payment can be made by Check payable to “Knights of Columbus #1369” and mailed to:
Knights of Columbus #1369
c/o Mark Getzin, FS
1725 Killdeer Dr.
Naperville, IL 60565
Please contact Mark Getzin, FS at (630) 561-1724 with any questions.
Grand Knight for Naperville Council 1369
Knights of Columbus