A time to relax and reflect with fellow Knights and family members.
Saturday, December 10, 2016
SSPP Ministry Center Hall
$25 per person includes:
This years event is being co-hosted by Naperville KofC Councils: #1369 from Sts Peter & Paul, 14171 St. Raphael, & 16011 St. Margaret Mary. With the three councils together this year, spots will be limited. So purchase your tickets soon.
- Our hot Dinner this year will be catered by 2 Chef Catering
- The theme of the party will be “Around the World” A Taste of America, Italy, and Mexico.
- Dinner menu: Holiday Tossed Salad with Dressing, Steak Fajitas, Chicken Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Chicken Florentine with a Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce, Scallop Potatoes, Spiral Ham, Roasted Vegetable Blend, Dinner Rolls, Assorted Deserts.
- Numerous door prizes/raffles for items such as gift baskets, turkeys, and hams.
- Live music will be provided by Bill Froula. A designated dance area will be provided.
- All adults and their guests are welcome!
- The dinner cost is $25 per person (soft drinks, beer, and wine included).
- Raffle Tickets can be purchased at: 3 tickets for $5 or 15 tickets for $20.
Check out who’s coming and signup here:
Dinner Tickets must be purchased in advance.
You can buy raffle tickets in advance along with your dinner tickets
(raffle tickets pre-purchased will be delivered to you at the event)
You can also purchase additional raffle tickets at the event.
Payment can be made by credit card here:
Payment can be made by Check payable to “Knights of Columbus #1369” and mailed to:
Knights of Columbus #1369
c/o Mark Getzin, FS
1725 Killdeer Dr.
Naperville, IL 60565
Please contact Mark Getzin, FS at (630) 561-1724 with any questions.
Grand Knight for Naperville Council 1369
Knights of Columbus
2016 Knights of Columbus Youth Soccer Challenge.
The event will be hosted by the Naperville Knights of Columbus Councils #14171 from Saint Raphael Parish and Council #1369 from Saints Peter and Paul Parish.
Location: Gartner Park, 524 W Gartner Rd., Naperville, IL
Date & Time: Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Registration Starts: 1:00pm
Competition Starts: 1:30pm
Contestants: Boys & Girls ages 9-14
The council and district soccer challenges will both be conducted October 9th. Winners will be eligible to proceed and compete in Regional Soccer Challenges in the coming weeks.
See the attached rules:
For further information please contact:
Clare Jerabek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Zapata at email@example.com
ANNOUNCING THE 1ST, 2ND, & 3RD
KNIGHTHOOD DEGREE CEREMONY
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016
NAPERVILLE COUNCIL #1369
ST. PETER & PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH
MINISTRY CENTER – LOWER LEVEL
36 N. ELLSWORTH ST.
CANDIDATE REGISTRATION: 8:30AM
ADMISSION (1ST) DEGREE AT 9:00AM
FORMATION (2ND) DEGREE AT 10:00AM
KNIGHTHOOD (3RD) DEGREE FOLLOWING FORMATION DEGREE.
Luncheon will be served immediately after the Knighthood Degree
FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE SIGNUP HERE, QUESTIONS CONTACT
FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS, CHECK OUR WEBSITES:
REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE A SPONSOR OF A CANDIDATE,
YOU SHOULD BRING HIM TO THE DEGREE
“Knights of Columbus Council 1369 thanks Western DuPage Special Recreation Association (WDSRA) for helping us kick off our 2016 ID / Tootsie Roll Drive”
Look for our us at area storefronts and on the streets this weekend.
Join Us – Charity, Unity, Fraternity!
KofC Council #1369 proudly supports: Intellectual Disabilities, Catholic Education, Vocations, & General Assistance
Knights of Columbus Council #1369 was proud to be a Hole Sponsor at the 28th Annual Harold and Margaret Moser Golf Outing for Financial Aid at Saints Peter and Paul School. Showing off their golf skills at the event were fellow Knights; Nick Thompson Membership Director, Al Knoeck Trustee, Stewart Mattson Recorder John Moravecek Grand Knight, and John Zabinski Chancellor.
The Knights of Columbus Council #1369 was also proud to make these recent donations to support: Intellectual Disabilities, Catholic Education, Vocations, & General Assistance.
- $1,000 – Western DuPage Special Recreation Association (“WDSRA”)
- $500 – Fr. Gregory Schaffer’s Parish & Mission School in Venezuela – General Assistance
- $250 – Max Behna – Seminarian
- $250 – James Guarascio – Seminarian
- $250 – Charles Garvy – FOCUS Missionary
- $315 – Bishop’s Burse Endowment for the Catholic Education Foundation in the Diocese of Joliet